SAB KickStart competition
Entrepreneurship can be challenging, especially if there aren't sufficient resources available. For an entrepreneur to succeed, they need to gain the correct knowledge and expertise. SAB KickStart competition offers a bouquet of services, including training, funding, mentorship and market linkages to assist entrepreneurs to grow, especially for the youth. As a result, they have introduced exciting criteria for all potential entrants to the competitions:
SAB is looking for young black (as per B-BBEE Codes) entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35.
Potential candidates must be:
- Innovative, energetic and entrepreneurial
- Strong character with integrity
- Able to run the business full-time
The entrepreneur's business must be:
- In operation for less than 5 years
- Post revenue / having already made sales (NB: this does not mean the business must be profitable)
- Earning less than R5 million per year
- Employing less than 15 employees
- At least 50% black owned
- Black run
- High growth potential in that it can be scalable
- Sustainable competitive advantage
How does it work?
For detailed information, click here.
Closing Date: 14 June 2013
Page Created: 10 June 2013